Back to the gym…
After the relaxation of the summer holidays, with their late evenings and lazy beach days. Many of us are trying our best to get back into a healthier ritual or restart our exercise routines.
Research shows that in Mallorca, fitness boomed in the past month and gym registrations have steadily been on the increase. As an example, Anytime Fitness (https://www.anytimefitness.es) say that 33% of its members are new subscribers. 33% are members who have reactivated their subscriptions and the rest are people who’ve joined a gym for the first time.
Take a look at our selection of gyms to help keep you in shape and make the most of the healthy lifestyle that you are aiming for.
- Happy gym: Super easy to get to, Happy Gym is located at the La Vila shopping centre in Magaluf and also Manacor. Popular for its outdoor group sessions, Happy Gym can offer Zumba, Body Pump, Body Combat, and many more specialised classes. https://www.happygym.es/copia-de-home
2. Fit Club: Another easily located gym in Son Caliu, Fit club can be found at the Mercadona shopping centre. They offer a range of classes and personal trainers as well as a supplements store for snacks and wellbeing. https://fitclubmallorca.com/
3. Crossfit: The ever-popular CrossFit culture is on the rise here in Mallorca. The team at CrossFit Mallorca has their exercise space in the poligono at Son Bugadelles. They offer training for all levels of fitness as well as specialising classes for kids and teens. https://crossfitmallorca.com/
4. Illes: With locations dotted around the island (over 6 areas) Illes gyms have everything covered. Not just the classes and training, they also offer an online shop, healthy eating, and lifestyle club. https://www.illescw.com/
5. The Box: A new concept of the boutique gym that has opened in Calanova. The gym’s owners are committed to serving the community and offer happy and healthy training options to their clients. In their own words. ‘(we don’t want) The Box to become a place for competitive athletes, or big egos. But a place where everyday people can grow, develop and experience the benefits of training.’ https://theboxmallorca.com/
These are just a handful of what the island can offer. There are many other gyms that are focused on getting the right balance for you personally, with fitness, diet and general wellbeing. Let us know how you get on!
Properties Mallorca, Homes Mallorca, Apartments Mallorca, South West Mallorca homes, For sale Mallorca